. "y porque se ha salido de la infancia se olvida que para llegar al cielo se necesitan, como ingredientes, una piedrita y la punta de un zapato" .



viernes, 3 de junio de 2011



Wuuuuuh wuh wuuh
Wuuuuh wuh wuh
Wuuuuuuuh wuuuuhh......

What's that smell i smell on you?
Is it magic perfume?
'cause i swear to god,
You smell just like christmas
To me

Yeah, well you
Are my christmas tree
You mean everything to me
You mean everything to me

And you are my shooting star
If you shoot me in my heart
Then ill fall apart
Wuuuh wuuh

You pick me up when i am down
Wuuuuh wuh
You pick me up off the ground
Wuuuuh wuh

And i don't know if it's such a good idea
'cause your way down there and im way up here ya...
"you have really long arms
So why don't you use them to hold me tight"

Wuuuuuuhhh wuuuh
Wuuhh wuuh......


2 comentarios:

  1. creo que es lo más indie que vi en el mes, tal vez en el semestre. Indie no es ni bueno ni malo para mi, pero en este caso si, thumbs up :)

    ResponderEliminar